Saturday, May 21, 2011

I broke 8000 steps!

Well its take a bit, but I finally made and surpassed 8000 steps.
Of course I don't know that I want to get up at 4am everyday to achieve this.  I had such a long day, going to the airport at 4 am, back home and then off to work to teach my first 2 clients.  Followed a break with my hubs who just returned from a 3 week trip, then back into to town, for and iron shot, quick shopping trip, and back to work to teach my 2nd class. Followed by my 3rd class of young students who are just preparing for point.  We worked on lots of band exercises and stretches for their feet and legs.  By the time I got home it was 9 pm.  I plugged my bodymedia in this morning and it said I had reached 8964 steps.  Whoo hoo.  I'm pretty excited.  The extra iron has been helping  too.

No comments:

Post a Comment