Tuesday, May 17, 2011

averaging about 4500

Tough weekend, my computer tried to upload some program update and it didn't go so well.  I wasn't able to put in my info from device until today.

Being  sick most of Sunday night and monday,  still a little rough today.  Even so I appeared to have averaged between 4000 - 4500 a day.  My calories were all over the place because I couldn't eat much, and finally got some chicken soup - it really is a cure all. 

We went out for tapas for dinner, they have most delicous dips  plate called Dips love- there's hummus, tzaki, baba ganoush, red pepper feta & cream cheese, and a green herb, feta and cream cheese, with pita bread, and Olives. We shared a gyro platter with lamb meat so thinly sliced, more hummus, and pita. 
The girls shared a canoli because they had never had one before, but both became fans.  I havent' had canoli  for about 30 years. It was good to get a taste of it, but I was really full from the other sutff.
Next few days will be interesting, as my girl is home til friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment