Monday, August 8, 2011

New heights being reached!

This weekend I went with my daughter and we did the training to become licensed Zumba fitness instructors.  This was sweaty, hard work, and fun, and we were both able to take away our certificates/licenses to start teaching.  Does that mean I'm going start tomorrow NO WAY, but I will in a few weeks start up something- first I have to go on vacation- tee hee, and while I'm gone I plan on listening to music and planning choreography so I can be more ready. 
So When I came home and  plugged in my arm band it said I had done 23,477 steps and burned 3789 calories.  Those were new numbers for me to reach for sure.  I had been so worried about my iron levels and severe anemia I was worrying about being able to make it through the whole training.  I was definitely on the older end of trainers, while my daughter was on the younger end.  Trying to keep up with her during these classes we've been taking together is something else.  Definitely keeps you young at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment