Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Iron is up and what a difference

After completing and extensive series of iron iv's, I'm feeling great!  I hope this last at least until I've returned from vacation in Kauai.  My steps have increased, I actually had a day that came over 1300 steps.  It was a productive day, that included my faster zumba class, a couple shopping trips searching for fabric and patterns- what else! but also window shopping as I waited for my daughter to finish work.
Since this wonderful energy is taking charge, I've noticed my steps have increased overall on a daily basis. Also returning is a trend to go back to exercise.  Instead of going to the movies as much, I do a drop in class of Zumba and hope to be adding yoga/pilates as well.  I need to stretch more, and feel these would be helpful  as well.
How are your summer challenges going? Have you been able to make any progress?  I know the heat is oppressive in many areas right now and can make it difficult to meet those challenges that involve outdoor activities.  We've had only about 4 days with temperatures reaching the 80's this month.  I like cool weather as long as its sunny, but its not always so and people have come to calling the various summer months things like junaury(June+January), juber (July+October) etc.  My husband just keeps saying its October.  Oh sad when you look forward to those few months of sun and warmth together. Of course if it gets very much into the 80's seattlites also complain its to Hot! Oh well schizophrenic weather is the norm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment